LSP01-1BH is a high pressure syringe pump, working with stainless steel syringes. The max pressure could be 19.48Mpa. The stainless steel syringes could be used for corrosive fluid pumping, which is customized with max volume of 100mL.
Max. Number of Channels：1
For viscous, high pressure, high precision fluid dosing. And the stainless steel syringe is also suitable for corrosive fluid.
Main Functions and Features
- Easy to operate: Combining big screen LCD display with rotary encoder switch and membrane keypad makes the operation simple and prompt.
- Working Mode: Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion, continuous
- Memory Function: 1. The parameters are saved in EEPROM. The parameters don't need to be reset when power returns after an interruption. 2. In flow rate mode, the pump remains running or stop according to the setting parameters when power returns after an interruption
- Protection Function: The pump will stall and give an alarm when the drive structure of the pump is blocked
- Communication Function: Realize computer control through RS485 communication interface
- External Control Function: Input/output control
- Calibration Function: Acquire accurate volume through calibration
- Syringe Protection: Adjust syringe rest to prevent syringe from damaging.
- Linear force:45kg
- Advance per micro-step:0.156μL (100mL syringe 1/16 step)
- Infusion volume per micro-step:0.149μL (100mL syringe 1/16 step)
- Max. step rate:13867(1/16 step)/sec
- Min. step rate:16 (1/16 step) /30 sec
- Max. linear rate:130mm/min
- Min. linear rate:5μm/min
- Flow rates:0.09μL/min-124.36 ml/min
- Accuracy:≤±0.5% error in the condition of ≥30% of max. infusion distance
- Setting mode:Rotary coded switch and membrane keypad
- Display:128×64 graphic LCD
- Operating condition:Temperature 5℃-40℃
- Relative humidity <80%
- Dimensions:280×250×140 (mm)
CE certified product based on request.