WT3000-1JA micro gear pump has continuous fluid transferring function. With different pump head, the flow rate could be from 85.7ml/min to 2571.4ml/min. Different pump head materials ensure the chemical compatibility. The outlet pressure changes along with the change of flow rate, and the max pressure could be 0.8Mpa. The pump could be controlled manually through the control panel, and also could be controlled through the external control signal.
Max. Number of Channels：1
Main Functions and Features
- Acceptable pump heads: MG204, MG209, MG213
- Operating mode: Membrane keypad
- Prime function for fast filling and emptying
- Display: 4 digits LED displays the speed of the pump, two LED lights indicate the running status and external control status.
- External input functions: Control the start/stop and the speed of the pump.
- Footswitch: Control the start/stop of the pump
- Communication function: Realize computer control through RS485 INTERFACE.
- Memory functions: Store the running parameters automatically.
- Cooling mode: Heat-emitting fan
- Running directions: Clockwise only
Flow rates: 85.7 - 2571.4 ml/min
- Speed: 300-3000 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ±1.0%
- Speed resolution: 1.0 rpm
- Communication interface: RS 485
- Diameter of particle in liquid: ≤10μm
- Max. outlet pressure： MG204 - 0.8Mpa, MG209 - 0.8Mpa, MG213 - 0.3Mpa
- Liquid temperature: -45 to 50℃ with PTFE gear, -45 to 120℃ with PEEK gear
- External control: Start/stop control, speed control（0.5-5V, 1-10 V, 4-20 mA, 1-10 kHz optional）
- Fluids viscosity: ≤ 200 cst
- Power supply: AC90-130V/176-264V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: ≤50 W
- Operating condition: Temperature 0 to 40℃, Relative humidity ＜90% （no dew）
- Drive weights: 2.83 kg
- Drive dimensions (L×W×H): 232×142×149(mm)
- IP rating: IP31
|Pump Head||Flow Rates(mL/min)||Power||Weight(kg)|
|MG204||85.7--857.1||Less than 50W||3.25|